Wednesday, March 24, 2010

It's beginning to look a lot like SPRING~

WELCOME!


Here is my "Holiday" tree! As soon as the parade ended (the one I didn't go to remember) I took down all my St. Patrick's Day decor (which wasent that much) and put up my easter things... Which I LOVE!

I got most of this tree decor  from Michael's... the Place Mats from Khol's (a couple years ago after Easter for 50% off) and the Salt and Pepper shakers from Cracker Barrel (same way, after Easter!!)

Aren't they just the Cutest!!

Chris being the"man" that he is, dosen't call it salt or pepper anymore.. he calls it bunny or chicken brains! Seriously?!?!?!


Here's our "Bunny Brady" he is a bobble head bunny :)



This sweet sign I got from Michael's also... but this year.. it was only $10.00 so that wasn't a bad buy...
It sits on top of my Fridge


This looks cuter in real life.. the picutre dosent do it justice.. its a cute spoon holder in the shape of a chicken and a "Spring has Sprung" hand towel that Brady pulls off everytime he passes and throws it on the floor.. oh well...


Here's a better shot of the Chicken Spoon holder.. .(Cracker Barrel last year after Easter)...

You know, I dont even know if this is a spoon holder... huh... oh well, that's what I made it...


I just love this.. not sure why, but I do.. I bough several of these from Wal-Mart one year after Easter, of course, So I can use a fresh one every year...


Well, I guess that's it..  I could have sworn I have more.. oh well, If I find it,  I will post it... 

That's it for now

jenny

No comments: