Sunday, March 15, 2009

Sick Sick Sick

So we are waiting on this medicine to get here!! Come on already. Brady is averaging 2-3 spasams a day right now, mostly when he wakes up from a nap or something. But there is nothing we can do without this medicine that we are waiting on. It should be overnighted tomorrow and arrive here Tuesday. I have never been more anxious to get my baby in a hospital. While we wait we have to keep him well. They will not give the treaments to him if he is sick due to the damage it does to his immune system. He is on antibiotics (that makes 5 medicines he takes daily). So tonight my mom is going to come over and watch him so we can go to the hospital and visit with Chris' dad.. Yes thats right, Chris' dad is back in the hospital. He is going through chemo trying to get well enough to have a bone marrow transplant and right now his platelets are real low. Not sure what his reason for being admitted is this time but I hope to find that out tonight. Right now Chris is sleeping on the couch trying to sleep off the sinus medicine "coctail" that he gave himself befor church this morning. I sure hope he isn't getting sick too.. That will put Brady and I in a hotel! Check back later tonight for the week end review of all my shows.. Its a new thing I am going to try out. Just so I can vent to whoever wants to listen about all the shows I follow all week long.. I cant do it righ now because I haven't seen Big Love or Extreme Makeover Home Edition or The girls next Door... so after all my shows tonight I will do another post.. haha.. I love it.. See you guys tonigh~ Jenny

1 comment:

josh and tiffany said...

Hey Jenny! I don't know if you remember me or not, but I was Allie's roommate at Freed-Hardeman. She told me about your blog and I am so glad she did so that I can pray with you and for Sweet Little Brady. You all are in my thoughts and prayers.