Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Couple days worth of bloggin...

Sorry its been a couple of days since I last Blogged but there hasen't been too much to blog about so I took a blogging break.. I will catch you up to speed though... Saturday night Glenda and Anson hosted Chris and I a couples baby shower... but due to the bad weather of Hurrican Gus Gus and I liked to call him, it wasen't too big of a crowd... Just a few close friends, but we had a good time.. here is a few pictues from the shower.. Here is the Diaper cake that she made up... And here is the happy couple... not a good shot but its what we got.. 35 weeks pregnant!! Here is another one belly to belly... uggggg... Tonight Chris, Ryan (chris' brother), and myself went to visit with Chris' dad in the hospital.. he has been going through cemo and now has some kind of infection that they are trying to keep a close eye on so they are keeping him in the hospital until his very low grade fever goes away completely... he's pretty bored, which is expected, so we went and spent a little time with him.. Afterwards, Chris took me to my most Favorite restaurant ever...CRACKER BARRELL!!! and after several attempts at my favorite "jump the peg" game I came to the conclusion that tonight just wasen't my night for smarts... However, my smarty pants husband had only 1 peg remaining after his second attempt at trying so I had to get a picture for proof!! I am very surprised he let me take his picture at a restaurant but I think he was pretty proud of himself Look at that!!! Oh well~ this week marks week 35 of my pregnancy and I can tell you I am starting to believe he (Brady) is gonna out grow my belly... today is the first day that he has stayed in my ribs all day long... I feel like I am constantly stretching so I can get some relief.. Less than 5 weeks now!!! I won't go to the Dr. again till next week so I should have some kind of update then on how everything is going "pregnancy wise"... I guess that's about everything that you've missed the past couple of days.. I will try to do better about my blogging breaks!! HaHa.. Till next time, good night...

No comments: