Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Oh when the Saints, go marching in....

Ok, so, as I am getting older and settling down a little bit, I am finding that I really enjoy football more and more. I watched a few OleMiss games this past season, but I watched more of the Saints. I have several friends who are obsessed with them, which makes watching the games much more fun. It is really just something fun to do... expecially when others around you are going for the same team. I enjoy getting into it with everyone else. Not that I am jumping on the "Saints band wagon" or anything, but after watching this past season and after Sunday's Superbowl, I would say that I am truely a Saints fan!! And, I just can't say enough about Drew Brees... he is an outstanding man. I was watching an interview he did that I found on Youtube and I was just taken back. He is into giving back to the City of New Orleans and considers his disicion to come to New Orleans a "Calling" from God. You should watch this interview... Click the link above for that video :) And just look at this picture... I mean, there are no words... Such a sweet moment for them... Alrighty then... See ya next year Saints Fans!! "WHO DAT"

No comments: