Saturday, February 20, 2010

A Year of First

I know this might be a few months late, but this is a video I did from Brady to everyone this Christmas. We gave them as Christmas Presents to our family. It is a sweet video of Brady's first year and all of his wonderful "FIRST"... Hope you enjoy.

John 11:4-

Jesus said, "This sickness will not end in death. No, it is for God's glory so that God's son may be glorified through it."

I claim that verse everyday. I pray that God and his son were glorified through out this sickness. I pray that they will continue to be glorified as Brady gets older and is able to share his testimony to others.

{Watch the Video on Youtube here... sorry it dosen't have any music to it... youtube thought it didn't need it and the video was to large to upload to blogger... the music in the background is "He's my Son" by Mark Schults and toward the end its "Over the Rainbow" by IZ/ IS???... (that large Hawiian guy with the small guitar) }

Blessed be the name of the Lord!

jenny

No comments: