Friday, August 22, 2008

My Fur Babies: Ralph and Ginger

It just occured to me that I have not posted anything about my first born.... all this baby talk and nothing about my Ralphy... Well, I will not be one of those mommas that forget about their dogs when the baby comes... Ralphy is my "first child", I got lots of practice at mommy hood thanks to him...When Chris and I first got him, he was like 5lbs of fur and completely adorable...
He is registered as a "miniature" but I believe we got lied to!! He was a miniature until he grew... I was living in my one bed room apartment and he ended up growing to 55lbs!! Needless to say my apartment got trashed as he went through his "chewing" and "digging" stages...notice the bottom of the couch below.. and the vacume cleaner is sitting over concrete that used to be carpet!
Oh well, once I got out of my apartment he spent a little time out at my parents house being an "outside dog" and that was hard for me to get used to .. but he didn't seem to mind... Look how beautiful... this is out at my parents house...
We (Chris and I) would go out there often and visit but it wasen't the same... This is my favorite picture of Chris and Ralph...
Anyway... then once our house was built, and we had a yard for him we finally got him back!! And then we thought he might be lonley so we starting looking for a second dog that we decided we wanted to adopt instead of buying from a breeder.... but one night we found GINGER... well actually Bill found her, but we quickly took her in.. she was one of the cuttest puppies I have ever seen and her and Ralph have made great friends (not lovers!!) ... I do like ginger, but Ralphy will always be my Favorite! (sorry, I cant help it) I just hope its not like that with my 2nd child...haha.... oh well, so here is one of Ginger... Not really a good one but I will have to get some recent ones now that I have a camera... alright, thats the story of our "FurrBabies"... As you can see, theres not really a whole lot going on tonight so that is all the bloggin your getting.... Hope you enjoyed!

1 comment:

Patty, a.k.a. GeeGee said...

Wow! my little puppy grandbabies, all grown up. :) I think you're gonna have some jealous fur babies in a couple of weeks. Don't worry, I'll come keep them occupied.

Hugs!
Mother Patty