Wednesday, August 27, 2008

The nursery... As Promised!!

Here is the cutest little nursery ever... This is Brady's Bedding and bed... how sweet...
Our little rocking chair and book shelf... There is his little hospital bag all packed and ready to go! Here is his dresser...He has his 4D pictures in his little picture frames... and to the far right of the picture is his closet with his first ole miss sweater hanging up waiting on him to wear it :)
Another view of his bed ... his changing table.. and in the corner, his little bouncer/swinger seat...
Just his room from another view... We are gonna have to get some more stuff on these walls.. it looks soooo plain jane in these pictures... Anyway... That's the nursery! I really hope you like it as much and Brady and I do!! I can just sit in there and rock and imagine him being here already!! Its getting close... only 6 weeks left...
And, by the way, I got my hair colored today...ABOUT TIME!! I had some god awful roots!! anyway, dont mind the picture, but i though I would share my color... I will take another one when i am all fixed up one day! HA--- I think my nose is starting to swell...GREAT!
Goodnight!

No comments: